Friday, April 26, 2013

Are you ready for Relay?

Well, we're in our final day of prep for Relay for Life around here! All of Team Dearborn, as well as our friends, family, and neighbors, have been working so hard--I can't believe tomorrow is the event! 

I don't have time to get mushy on you, since I still have a living room full of silent auction baskets and so many things to organize (with love! I am happiest when there's chaos to sort)--I'll save the sentiments for post-Relay. However, I would be foolish not to send a huge thank you to all our supporters! We have been able to do so much this year and could not have done it alone. 

If you're around tomorrow, please stop by the Dearborn Relay for Life! There is fun stuff going on all day and it's a great family event. Come check out the cowboys in the Team Dearborn tent, and don't miss our pie contest at 4pm! 

See you tomorrow, Relayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment